St. Francis Castor Oil - 500 ml
St. Francis Herb Farm
Castor Oil is a topical product that penetrates through the skin to ease inflammation and detoxify inner organs.
• Has been used from ancient times
• Enhances the health of tissues and organs beneath the skin
• A particular action on the lymphatic system, drawing out toxins and poisons
• Typically used as a pack placed over swollen glands or problem area
• Beneficial effects on immune system and liver
• Pain-reducing and anti-inflammatory
Who it’s for:
Use our Castor Oil topically to help relieve pain and inflammation of the body’s hollow organs, including the uterus, fallopian tubes, the blood and lymph vessels, gall bladder, and bowels. Also good for the liver.
Fresh, expeller-pressed, cultivated, Certified Organic Castor Oil (Ricinus communis Linnaeus, bean)
NPN Use Claim:
Used in traditional herbal medicine to help remove common warts and for skin itching.